Monday, June 10, 2013

The beginning!

Haha, where to start?

I guess I need to say something to kick this sucker off!

A little bit about me. I am a 20-something scientist and I'm always on the go. I love to be outside and I love music. Combined with my ability to literally never sit still, running has been a good way to put two of my interests together. I've been an on-again off-again runner for about 5 years. The advancement of technology and the ability to take everything with me 'on the go' has allowed me to get out and enjoy running more consistently than ever before. Now a 'full-time' runner (no more of this 'off again stuff'), my running career of sorts was kick started by a friend who, for nearly two years insisted that we run at Disney World together. This friend happens to be one of my best buddies who also happens to live on the complete other side of the continent. Anyways, I finally said yes and thus, I suppose the rest is history!

Join me on some of our running adventures as we both train for some pretty intense runs and experience the ups and downs associated with training, racing, travel, etc.

Together we have already collected some pretty fun stories and we decided it was time to share. So, this is 'me!'

With that, get up, lace up and get running! If we can do it, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment